Sunday, July 20, 2014

From dirt grows great beauty

Ephemeral
London, ON
June 2014
For more dirty Thematic, click here
Most people look at dirt, shrug their shoulders - if they can be bothered to shrug at all - and then return to whatever it was that they were doing. It's easy to write dirt off as not worthy of our time.

And yet, when you look at what can grow from it, you realize there are lessons in the gritty stuff that we might want to heed.

Perspective is a fascinating thing, isn't it?

2 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Perspective is a fascinating thing, isn't it?

Also, FLOWERS!
~

21 Wits said...

Not me, I love my dirt, and should wear my gardening gloves, more than I do! Hehehe! I also remember these lovely flowers appeared on your blog before, as they were planted as I recall by your lovely other half!