Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another day, another year

Fourteen years plus one day ago, my wife received the best birthday present imaginable. Which means today is another birthday day in our house. I won't share any numbers because, well, she'll kill me. But however many years she celebrates, I'm just observant enough to realize how lucky I am to get to share them with her.

It's been a pretty cool journey, thanks to her. My only wish is we get to celebrate many more days - birthdays, regular days, and everything in between - because she always finds a way to make any day special, and to make things better for everyone around her.

Happy birthday, sweets.

Your turn: What do you wish for Debbie's birthday? Feel free to visit her here and drop her a line.

3 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Happy, Happy! to all of your family, Carmi.
~

Alan Burnett said...

There is always a certain joy in discovering a new blog you just know you are going to enjoy. It is a feeling I felt when I discovered yours. I will be back.

me said...

I wish her on time birthday wishes! And may she grow to a ripe old age surrounded by those that love her. Or chocolate, it could go either way. Happy Birthday!!!