Monday, November 15, 2010

Screw it


Phillips head
Laval, QC, July 2009
[Click here for more black white Thematic]

Remember the other day when I wrote about looking for things that no one else would (link here)? Well, our son, Zach, seems to have inherited the same gene, as he captured this closeup of a screw head during one of his shoots. He didn't need a reason to take it, which was the whole point of the exercise.

Because not everything needs a reason, and I hope my kids learn this lesson whether or not they've got a camera in their hands.

Your turn: Do you learn life lessons through your photography? Would you like to share one with us?

4 comments:

Steve Gravano said...

It seems your son has inherited your skill of observation. What a terrific gift.

Rebecca said...

aw your son sounds like a very smart boy

The Gearheads said...

This is a very simple, yet intriguing photo. I guess the age old adage is true, like father like son.


more T.P. from me here

Chibi Janine said...

I happily take pictures of obscure things for textures to use in my paintings. My 3 year old son also loves the digital camera its fun seeing what he has taken pictures of when I finally get the camera back