Tuesday, June 08, 2010

They found water on the moon


Ethereal
Delray Beach, FL, December 2009
Photo by Zach Levy


I never know what'll end up on the memory card when I hand my camera off to one of our kids. They each have such a unique view of the world that it's always an eye-opening experience to peer over their shoulders.

In this case, the house was delightfully full of family, and our eldest son, Zach, wanted to record the event in his own inimitable way. As you can see from this shot, he managed to bring home the most delightfully abstract scene of the night.

I could learn from him.

Your turn: This shot reminds you of...?

About this photo: I imagine there's a whole cloudy ecosystem going on in that droplet - go ahead, click the photo to enlarge it. You'll see stuff. Neat stuff. Leave it to my munchkin to find a new way to look at water. If you've got a bizarro cloudy shot to share, just click here.

4 comments:

Snaggle Tooth said...

That's way cool!
That surface could be the moon...

Unknown said...

Zach is becoming a great photographer like his Papa! Cool!!

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

that is pretty cool!!!

MorahMommy said...

That is so cool! Our son is a photo genius just like someone else I know!

xoxo