Saturday, March 25, 2017

An in-between moment with a crossover

Made in Woodstock
London, ON
March 2017
For more Thematic Wheels & Tires, click here
I hold a lot of strange beliefs, and here's one of them: Life is filled with in-between moments, and it's up to us to take advantage of them lest we miss out. To wit, all too often we fail to engage in our favorite activities because we "just can't take the time" or we're "way too busy."

Enter the in-between moment, in this case on the way out to my car after work, I noticed my colleague's spanking new Toyota Rav4 in the parking lot. So I pulled my smartphone out and snagged a few pictures because a) hey, new car! and b) I thought it would make him laugh when he found out.

The results may not be earth-shattering, but the very fact that I added pixels to my memory card means I got out there. Which, looking at all the blink-of-an-eye in-between moments that we all have in the course of the day, means we're all about to be a bit busier than usual. Great way to live, isn't it?

Your turn: Describe a memorable in-between moment.

No comments: