Monday, January 04, 2016

Leave me alone, please

This is my spot now
London, ON
January 2016
At tuck-in time last night, Frasier decided to plop himself down half-on and half-off my pillow. I didn't have the heart to move him, so I took this picture instead.

I share it this morning for a number of reasons, primarily because it's a Monday, it's the first post-winter-break day back at work and school for many of us, and winter has finally decided to shows its face here in the Great White North. It's cold and grey outside, and the world needs a happy or two.

So here's a gratuitous picture of my dog. If you've got anything sitting in your archives or on your smartphone that you'd like to add to the photo-happiness party, go for it.

In the meantime, have a great start to the week.

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

Your sweet puppy gave me a smile this morning.
Happy Monday.