Sunday, September 13, 2015

On loving what you do

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle."
Steve Jobs
It's been almost four years since Mr. Jobs passed away, yet his influence continues to cast a long shadow over those who may not even be aware of it.

By virtue of the fact that the company he founded has become the world's largest and most influential tech firm, I often find myself writing and speaking about the what and the why of Apple. More than most companies, it continues to bear the imprint of those who founded it.

Mr. Jobs was far from perfect - indeed, find me someone who is - but he often spoke about finding your voice, your path, your joy. And I just as often find myself reflecting on his words. Because however you feel about the man, it's difficult to disagree with words like these.

Your turn: What do you love to do?

Related entries:

No comments: