Sunday, May 25, 2014

Fruitography revisited

‎I spent my Saturday night not at some trendy club or a sold out show. No, nothing that exciting for me. Instead I went  grocery shopping. Because long after the umbrella in your overpriced drink has wilted and the curtain has fallen, you still have to eat.

The good news is I wasn't alone. I was with my wife and daughter, which very quickly turned the evening into something infinitely more exciting than any club or show ever could be.‎ In the end it's all about perspective. And it looks like I'm right where I need to be.

About this picture: I kind of went a little bonkers with the fruit-section photography - aka fruitography - again. It turns out that guerrilla photo bombing in the grocery store is easier to pull off when you're using a smartphone, as store employees think you're reading your grocery list instead of composing. Seriously, you can't buy this amount of family fun.

1 comment:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I know what you mean about the regular camera...I look over my shoulders before pulling it out. (Especially in the stores with prominent "No taking pictures" signs.)

But ya gotta do what you gotta do, right?!!

P.S. Most of my shots this week are from outdoors, as usual.
~