Saturday, December 01, 2012

Cloudy with a whole lot of sun

Mesmerizing
Over the Pacific Ocean
May 2012
To share your own fly-themed pic, click here


















Clouds aren't random at all. There's rhyme and reason for everything that happens in the atmosphere. If I hadn't believed that before snapping this picture, this one frame would have been enough to change my mind.

I haven't been able to keep myself from coming back to this shot and just staring at it in the months since I first took it. I can't explain why, but I keep seeing new things in it every time I load it up.

Your turn: What do you see here?

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

A flock of sheep crowding together for warmth.
~

CorvusCorax12 said...

snow fluff :)

21 Wits said...

I so like the hint of light- it's just so gloomy here, in oh so many ways.

Betty Carlson said...

Great to see you still blogging away. I have been away from it, but hope to get back with a more teaching-oriented theme. It is fun to visit my bloglists and see who is still at it!