Friday, November 04, 2011

A day at the beach


Where I'd like to be
Grand Bend, ON, July 2011

Some days, I just want to be sitting by the water. Make that most days. I love what I do and wouldn't trade the joy of the day-to-day for anything else. But there's a certain degree of soul restoration associated with being in a place like this, and I don't think I'm doing enough to spend enough days here.

Gotta change that. For now, this very effective placeholder photo will just have to do.

Your turn: Where do you dream of being?

One more thing: We're sharing brick-and-mortar-themed pics and experiences all week long. Go here to share your own.

3 comments:

Tabor said...

i guess I am pretty lucky because I became me!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Make that most days.

Me too! And I like lakes, creeks, and rivers...but a nice clean beach with ocean water you can swim in is special.

And that's why I moved to Ohio, I suppose...

:P

Pauline said...

I am where I ought to be just now and lucky enough to have water on one side and forested mountains on the other. Both are places where I'd rather be.