Saturday, September 03, 2011

Let's all go to Bikini Village


Cover up
Grand Bend, ON, August 2011
[Please click here for more shopping silliness]

Sometimes, pictures tend to be best displayed in pairs. As I was reviewing my images from our grand adventure to Grand Bend last month, I realized that the topless picture - posted earlier today here - was taken immediately before this one.

Which essentially means first I question why grown men are running around town topless. Then I'm suggesting they pop into the women's wear shop to cover up.

This photography thing just keeps getting weirder. Somehow, I'm not disturbed.

Your turn: Who shops here? Why/why not?

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Spongebob and friends shop there!
~

young-eclectic-encounters said...

I shop more and more on the internet. with gas prices being so high it make the shipping costs become more and more and actual savings. I do however shop at our local Wal-Mart for things I need immediately so when I went there Thurs I found a big surprise in the produce sections. I have no idea how they could get it in there. See my post http://young-eclectic-encounters.blogspot.com/2011/09/look-what-i-found-in-produce-section.html
This was a great theme more fun than I thought it would be. Things do indeed get weirder and weirder.
Johnina :D

Cloudia said...

oui!



Aloha from Waikiki;


Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

Unknown said...

Carmi: I laughed after wondering what I had stumbled into here! :D)