Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sick and tired

We share things in our house. Some things, like hugs and stories of the day that was, are welcome. Others, like pointed barbs and head colds, are not. I find myself in the latter category this evening, so I'm doing my best to drink tea and make it go away.

So if my writing seems a wee incoherent over the next couple of days, at least now you'll know why.

Interesting observation #1: The dog always seems to hang with the person who needs the most TLC. To wit, his head is blocking my netbook's screen as he tried to alternately sniff my nose and lick the keyboard. I fail to understand the appeal for him, but I'm glad he's here. Sweet boy.

Interesting observation #2: If my voice gets any more ratty, I'm going to sound really cool for tomorrow night's radio hit with 640Toronto's John Downs.

I had hoped to ride the bike to work tomorrow. I'm thinking that may be pushing it at this point. Back to my tea and misery...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carmi get feeling better my friend.

Anonymous said...

sorry your sick .... feel better... stay away from my fav teacher !!!

Unknown said...

I always thought it was cool to have laryngitis when I was a kid... oh, so long ago.. I still do. Get well soon Carmi, drink plenty of liquids (chicken soup?) and lottsa rest.

Tracie Nall said...

Awww no fun at all! Feel better soon!

Aileen said...

Its not good. Your sick. you should take vittamins.

photowannabe said...

Carmi, I hope you feel better soon. The sickies are no fun.