Sunday, June 19, 2005

Admin note - more pictures!

If you look at my sidebar, you'll notice a vertical strip of five photos. These will evolve over time, and they link to a more comprehensive site - kindly hosted by the folks at Flickr - of all sorts of photos and other glimpses into our life. The direct link is here, but you can also get at it by clicking the More of carmizvi's photos link at the bottom of the strip. If you're in the mood to type, I've set up this URL:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/writteninc/

I've added this to the site because using the blog to post individual pictures can be a little limiting when we do fun stuff as a family and want to post a bunch of pictures from our big day out. To wit, the new site includes pictures from our recent adventures in Oakville, Port Stanley, and right here at home in London. Keep an eye on this ever-changing collage, since you never know who will pop up in it - maybe even you!

I'll still post individual photos to the blog, of course. Now I have a new tool in my toolkit.

I do hope you'll all click over to the new resource, and let me know what you think in comments below. Enjoy!

No comments: