Thursday, May 12, 2005

Work in the news

My place of employment, Info-Tech Research Group, was featured in today's Toronto Star (Canada's largest daily paper, if memory serves.) The article's entitled How to spot a good thing and build on it.

I take a certain amount of silent pride in the fact that my research and writing contributes to this. OK, maybe it's not so silent.

Anyway, coverage is always a good thing. I'd best get back to cranking out more intelligent-sounding words so that this article is followed by additional ones. More later, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Timmy said...

Publicity. Such things are tasty.

Most assuredly someone is even now researching such a locale that would not have considered it otherwise, leading to more publicity. Perhaps.

Well done.

Willow said...

Oh, Yay! for comments back! Hiya, Carmie, I've missed sayin' it. :)

Ohyea, nice work there, by the way. I don't think you should be so very quiet, you've put the work in...and the great work at that. Shout it from the rooftops, I say!