Friday, July 16, 2004

Archived Columns

I'm really big on archiving my published work. I derive comfort from reading my older musings. It also helps me benchmark myself by tracking how I've changed in the days, months, and years since a particular piece first hit print. Mostly, I seem to be getting more ornery, but that's fodder for another post, if not a whole other blog.
 
On the assumption that web links remain valid for a while - as if! - I'm going to experiment with this blog by posting some of my more recent columns. I know the most recent six or seven pieces are available here, but then the links roll off the back of the page to make room for the new stuff. So in case you missed 'em the first time around, here they are again:
 
Fiscal abuses Taxing our trust (March 24)
Hatred comes home to Londoner (April 7)
It's time to change our power-hungry habits (April 10)
Closing libraries, closing minds (April 21)
Battle of Atlantic never forgotten (May 5)
Shriners story teaches a painful lesson (May 19)
Heritage protection all about trust (June 2)
Savouring the real gifts of fatherhood (June 16)
Canada's birthday a time to say thanks (June 30)
Fuming over smoking litterbugs (July 14)
 

No comments: